Hart Of Home

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas School

  I hope this Christmas season is finding you all well!  It has been fun around here.  I know a lot of homeschool moms take a break and focus on the holiday season rather than book work.  I have actually been doing both.  I have cut back on our day to day schooling so that we may focus on why we celebrate this season.
  So now we read more books about Christmas and I even bought a book with Bible stories having to do with why we celebrate Christmas.  I am baking more goodies and we are watch a few more Christmas movies.  I am trying to just spend more time with the kids instead of trying to keep them working on school.
  I am looking forward to Christmas there year and I am trying to find ways for the kids to give more and not expect so much.  It's hard because I will admit we have spoiled them in the past and trying to back away from that is difficult.  I would love to hear from any of you on ideas on how to get children to be more selfless and less selfish.
  Merry Christmas everyone and I pray that you all have a very blessed one.




In God's Love Meaghan

No comments: